Our 2018 Spring & Summer Limited Edition paint colors are sure to inspire your DIY projects. Read on to see how these 2018 paint colors can be used on your painted furniture & home decor!
We are so delighted to introduce the 2018 Spring & Summer Limited Edition collection to you. These 6 new bohemian-inspired paint colors are sure to get you thinking bright, bold, and beautiful for your next DIY project.
- ‘Wild Clover’ is a gorgeous deep green that will make you feel like taking a walk through a lush meadow.
- ‘Moonflower’ is a bold fuchsia that reminds us of a beautiful, fragrant flower on a summer’s eve.
- No bohemian color line would be complete without a ‘Rhapsody’! This bright chartreuse color rests perfectly between lime and bright yellow.
- ‘Dreamcatcher’ is a soft, dusty mauve that is sure to leave you with sweet dreams.
- This bright turquoise color is certainly ‘Spirited’, wouldn’t you agree?
- This deep, tealy blue is sure to put you in a state of ‘Reverie’. It will charm you into a beautiful daydream!
These trendy paint colors are now available in our clay based, eco-friendly furniture paint — All-In-One Decor Paint — in both 4 oz jars (covers at least one chair) and 16 oz jars (covers at least one dresser). Did you know that hundreds of customers have given our furniture paint a ★★★★★ rating?! We believe that there is no question about it: our furniture paint can’t be beat!
If you want a furniture paint that is not only easy-to-use, but also distresses easily and can be used without stripping & sanding your furniture piece first? The All-in-One Decor Paint has it all!
If you also want a safe paint to use, then you need to look no further: the All-in-One Decor Paint is the only officially certified VOC-free boutique furniture paint! Our eco-friendly paint is also tested according to the highest European standards when it comes to toy safety, so it is even safe to be used on children’s furniture. Read the official test reports here.